Spotlight: Advertorial from Pf Partners
Covid-19 has undoubtedly created one of the most challenging environments of the modern era. Together, we must step up to collaborate, learn from each other and create the necessary value the world requires.
Now, in a completely virtual form, eyeforpharma Barcelona 2020 will be a new way we unite at this extraordinary time. This way we continue to learn, find new partnerships and inspire without ever leaving the desk.
Check out the full, comprehensive virtual offering here, with almost all of the agenda the same as the physical event, PLUS hours of new content from leaders across the industry – 60+ hours of pharma case studies, executive interviews, live interactive Q&A and polls, as well as a messaging and meetings service for “face-to-face”, virtual networking, and much more.
“Now more than ever, we need to share ideas and collaborate. eyeforpharma’s online solution is the answer.” – Haider Alleg, Global Head of Digital, Ferring.
Why eyeforpharma Barcelona Virtual is essential viewing:
- It’s free for all to join: in such a difficult time, we want to unify the industry and we’ve taken the decision to allow anyone to sign up to listen live, ask questions and participate. If you work for a pharma or biotech, you’ll also get access to a full meeting service so you can set up bespoke 1-1 meetings with fellow attendees.
- A speaker faculty even better than before: You’ll learn from 100+ speakers with 70+ sessions – presentations, panels, fireside chats, interactive workshops and Q&A – plus hours upon hours of additional live and on-demand content including never-before-seen interviews with Julie Gerberding, EVP and Chief Patient Officer, MSD, Christian Djurhuus, VP, Head of Digital Transformation in Global Development, Novo Nordisk, Myles Furnace, Digital Health and Data Lead, UK & Ireland, Ipsen and many more.
- Connect with industry leaders around the world: Without the constraints of geography, we’ll have thousands of industry leaders from across the globe coming together to network and collaborate.
- Complete virtual meetings platform: Send messages to connect 1-on-1 with your fellow attendees. Schedule meetings and use a virtual private meeting room to chat. Available to those working in pharma and biotech companies.
- Full virtual exhibition: Showcasing over 50+ exhibitors, search for the latest services and technology solutions from your desk, watch demo videos and the ability to share your virtual business card.
Head of Europe | eyeforpharma
+44 (0) 207 375 7203