The 33rd annual PM Society Awards winners were announced at the Grosvenor House on 1 February.
Gold winners included the Havas Lynx Group with 10, CDM London, Envision Pharma Group, Life Healthcare, McCann Health, Ogilvy, woolley pau gyro and Wordbird.
Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron won five Gold Awards and one Silver. AstraZeneca won two Golds, and other Gold winners included Aspen, Boeringher Ingelheim, Galderma, Johnson & Johnson, Mundipharma, Napp, Novartis, PTC Therapeutics, Shire, Teva, Tillotts Pharma and ViiV.
The ceremony was hosted by Rob Beckett in combination with comedian Tom Allen and Alan Dedicoat. There were 27 different agencies that received a Gold, Silver or Bronze for their work with 34 different pharmaceutical companies.
The PM Society Awards recognise creativity, impact and innovation across pharmaceutical and healthcare advertising and communications.
2018 PM Society Gold Awards
- Craft Award for Sales Aid – Havas Life Medicom for Galderma
- Craft Award for Film & Animation (HCPs) – Havas Lynx for AstraZeneca
- Craft Award for Film & Animation (Patients) – Union by Havas Lynx for ViiV
- Craft Award for Interactive Communications – Havas Lynx for Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Craft Award for Events and Exhibitions – Envision Pharma Group for Mundipharma and Havas Lynx for Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron
- Craft Award for Disease Awareness (HCPs) – Havas Lynx for AstraZeneca
- Craft Award for Disease Awareness (Patients) – Havas Lynx for Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron
- Craft Award for Patient Support – Cognite for PTC Therapeutics
- Target Award for House Promotion – woolley pau gyro
- Target Award for Corporate Communications – Ogilvy Healthworld for Boehringer Ingelheim
- Craft Award for Primary Care Advertisement – Wordbird for Aspen
- Craft Award for Advertisement Campaign – McCann Health for Novartis
- Craft Award for Secondary Care Advertisement – Life Healthcare for Napp
- Target Award for Advertisement Campaign – Cognite for Shire
- Target Award for Primary Care Advertisement – CDM London for Johnson & Johnson
- Target Award for Secondary Care Advertisement – Cognite for Tillots Pharma
- Innovation – Havas Lynx for Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron
- Mixed Media – Havas Lynx for Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron
- Best Use of Insight – Havas Lynx for Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron