Ashfield Healthcare has announced the appointment of seven new board members to its UK Board of Directors.
The newly appointed board members are:
- Anita Osborn (Clinical Services Director – pictured)
- Caroline Wilcher (Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Director)
- Keith Buckby (Account Director)
- Prad Mistry (Business Development Director)
- Karen Bell (Business Development Director)
- Ian Robinson (Business Development Director)
- Paul Frater (Operations Director).
The Board of Directors oversees the operation of Ashfield’s contract sales, nursing and contact centre teams across the UK. The new board members have a range of experience in strategic healthcare services, business management and business development.
Colin Watson, Managing Director of Ashfield Healthcare Ltd and Chair of the Board of Directors, said: “I am delighted to welcome the addition of these seven outstanding new members to our existing talented board. Together, we are focused on our pharmaceutical partners and working with them to continue making a real difference in today’s increasingly complex healthcare landscape.”